Herbal teas can help greatly to relieve stress and anxiety.
They have no dangerous side effects and can help you to stay healthy in an natural way. Cooking tea is easy, inexpensive, doesn´t take much time. So you don´t have anything to loose, but much to win.
Here are some teas that are great to help your body to deal with stress in a healthy way.
- Reduces headaches that are caused by stress, worries and anxiety disorder.
- Also very beneficial for women with PMW and menstrual problems, because it reduces pain during such days.
- Has a lovely taste. Already the smell of the tea makes you feel relax.
- Lavender is also a perfect help for reducing indigestion problems.
- Massages with lavender oil can be a pleasant way to reduce anxiety.
- Alternatively you can also add lavender oil to bath water or put a few drops on you pillow. You will be able to fall asleep better.
Lemon Balm / Melissa Tea
- Calms you down.
- Helps with sleeping problems.
- Helps with functional gastrointestinal complains and menstrual crams.
- A recent study has also shown that it increases the ability to concentrate.
- Gives you a restful sleep. The bitter substances contained in the hops are responsible for its calming and sleep promoting effect.
- Also anxiety and tensions can be resolved.
- The bitter substances also soothe a nervous stomach.
- Studies have proven antibacterial, anticancer and estrogen like effects in hops.
St. John´s wort Tea
- It is antidepressant, has positive effect in mild form of anxiety and nervous restlessness.
- It can help to promote healing of wounds.
- Helps you to fall into sleep much more easily, because it has relaxing and anticonvulsant effects.
- Improves sleep quality.
- With its calming effects it takes away also easy anxiety.
- is anti inflammatory, antiseptic and antispasmodic.
- It has sedative and muscle relaxing effects.
- Chamomile relieves also inflammation. It is a great help for cramps or inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (for example gastritis and peptic ulcer disease).
Remember the teas don´t work as pill which you take and all the pains are instantly gone. But it may take some time. It is a much healthier alternative. I would love to hear from you which teas you like.